Make $65-$95 per hour doing lash lifts. Lash lifts are one of the easiest services to perform. Many students get perfect results with just their first model.
The going rate for lash lift and tints is between $65-$110 per service and only take about 1 hour to perform. Allowing you to work less and earn more.
This course is 100% Online and On-Demand. You could finish it in 3 days or 3 weeks - your choice! Get instant access as soon as you enrol
How it Works
1. Enrol and get instant access to your Student Portal
2. Receive your kit
3. Work on your model
4. Submit your work
5. Get lifetime Certified in Lash Lift and Tints
Total Course Hours: 5
Assignment: Submit one  before and after photo of a Lash Lift and Tint on a live model.
Certificates will be issued via PDF at no additional charge.
There is no deadline to submit your work for Certification. All courses are On-Demand and self-paced.
- Twenty  Professionally Filmed Video Lessons
- Lash Lift and Tint Manual
- Ongoing support from our expert instructors, marketing team, and lash business owners
- "Professional Kit" or the "Premium Kit." Choose your preference from the dropdown menu
- Quick-Start Business and Marketing Resources
- "How to take Photos that $ell" (Photography and Lighting Lesson)
- "How to Price Yourself to Profit" (Workbook)
- "Turn Strangers into Clients" (a Lead Script Template)
- Insurance Information for Lash Artists (Video by Guest Speaker)
- A 10% Pro Discount on lash products from our professional supplier, Lash Cat
- A Certificate from International Beauty Institute
- We are an Accredited and Nationally Registered Career College
We've seen what's out there and you deserve better. We felt high quality online training like this was missing in today's market. That’s why we dedicated the very best, most knowledgeable instructors, editors, graphics designers, videographers, consultants, writers and curriculum developers to design this course just for you.
You'll receive ongoing support from our expert instructors, and you will receive a certificate from us at International Beauty Institute.
We are a nationally registered accredited college with 3 campuses located in Ontario, Canada.
Our courses allow you to start today with no waiting and no prior experience in the beauty industry required.
Lash Lift and Tint Kit
(enough lash lift product for 10 clients)
- Lash Perm Lotion (enough for 10 clients)
- Lash Setting Lotion (enough for 10 clients)
- Nourishing Agent (enough for 10 clients)
- Refectocil Black Tint (enough for 30 clients)
- Refectocil Cream Oxidant (enough for 150 clients)
- Lash Combs
- Under Eye Gel Pads (10 pairs)
- Silicone Eye Shields (Medium and Large)
- Doe Foot Applicators
- Mascara Wands
- How to use your professional kit
- How to select the best type of model
- Introduction to a lash lift and tint
- How to perform an expert-level consultation
- How to set up your workstation for success
- How to prepare the client's lashes for a lash lift and tint
- How to glue up the lashes on the silicone shields
- How to apply the lifting and setting lotions
- Aftercare video lesson
- How a lash lift and tint works
- The ingredients in your products
- Processing times for three  eyelash textures
- Hair growth and structure
- Contraindications list for lash lift and tint
- How to determine if a client is eligible for service
- How to handle clients who are ineligible for treatment
- Hygiene, safety and clean up
- Room equipment recommendations
- How to convert strangers into clients with our sales script
- Insurance info for lash artists
- Photography and lighting
- Pricing for lash lift and tints
- How to price yourself to grow your profits and not go into debt
*Applies to "Course plus Kit" options only
Your kit will be shipped next business day. Once shipped you can expect your kit to arrive in 2-9 business days
You will receive your tracking number and shipping updates via email. Tracking information will become available once your kit has shipped.
Kits will be shipped with:
Canada Post (Canada)
USPS and Canada Post (USA)
If you need assistance with your shipment or have any issues, we're here to help! Contact us at email@example.com